Edit a poll

• 24 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Once you've created your poll and realized that some things have to be changed, adjusted or added you can simply edit the poll.

If you want to edit a survey, check out this article

In this article:

Edit a poll

To edit a poll:

1. Find the poll you wish to edit
  2. Open its settings using the three dots menu
  3. Click Edit

Editing a poll question

You can also edit an active poll. The edit won't deactivate it and participants will see it automatically updated.

Rearrange polls

Drag and drop the polls to reorder them and organize your agenda.

Changing the order of polls

Curious about more?

6 replies

How to I stop the audience from changing their answer on a multiple choice poll. At the moment participants can submit an answer but the poll still remains. Therefore, they can submit another answer which overrides their original selection. I only want people to select one option and not be able to change their answer! 

Badge

Hi @HATCH 

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to disable “edit response” in a poll. 

There is a workaround though! You can keep the results hidden when you activate your poll, allow your participants a little time to submit their answers, then lock the voting so that they can’t change their vote (this will prevent them from editing the response once it’s locked)  and just show the results while the voting is locked.

Please, let me know if this workaround works for you :)

My polls are out of order in the presenter mode even though they are correctly ordered in the admin dashboard. How do I fix this ?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @THWL

Sorry to hear this. Could you reach out to our customer care team? They should be able to look into this a little deeper. 

You can reach out to us at support@slido.com

Hope this helps!

Best,

I just created a multiple choice Slido in PowerPoint and see no way to edit it, The “three dots” which should allow me to edit are not visible anywhere.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Bob at SWAN ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the sidebar in Powerpoint with the Slido interaction Slide?

Alternatively please reach out to support@slido.com or use our chat feature to connect with a live agent immediately for troubleshooting.

Best,