We love to support NGOs or charities that help make the world a better place. Our Slido for Nonprofits program evaluates applicants and gives discounts on our standard plans to eligible organizations.
Before you apply, here is a quick note that could help you get started:
- Our Basic plan is free forever. You can sign up and use Slido straight away. If you'd still need any of our paid features, please apply for a discount below.
- Eligible organizations can purchase our One-Time or Annual plans with an approved discount but we can accept online payments only.
Organizations working in these categories can apply for the program:
- Vulnerable groups
- Development and humanitarian aid
- Human and civil rights
- Environmental sustainability
- Research towards the Millennium Development Goals
- Student-run organizations
- Fighting disinformation
Who does not qualify
Organizations must not be any of the following:
- Professional organizations or Associations
- Organizations that have annual membership fees
- Governmental organizations or offices
- Hospitals and healthcare institutions
- Churches, associations of churches, or other religious organizations
- Organizations aiming to influence public opinion
- Financial, insurance, pension or any related organizations
- Schools, colleges, and universities
How to apply?
Whenever you’re ready, please fill out the form below. Our Customer Care team will come back to you within 24 hours.
Our review process
While everyone can use Slido, not every organization may meet our eligibility requirements to qualify for this program. We set these guidelines and determine an organization’s qualification at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.
The amount of the discount depends on the individual evaluation of every request.