Question

How to allow attendees to retake the same survey multiple times?

• 6 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I would like to gather multiple customer inputs from many sales people. How can I allow the sales person to take the same poll to add new information each time? Customer X, Y, Z, product a, b, c, feedback 1,2,3

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Superpoll ,

Thanks for your question!

Are you going to be using a Survey or individual polls and going through them during an in person/live session?

I would suggest that if you were doing this asynchronously, and would be sending out a Survey each time you’d need to collect their responses, that you make X amount of duplicates of the same Survey so there can be new inputs each time. This would keep their responses from the other sessions separate but also keep the data in the same event.

Let us know if this helps, or if you have any other questions!

Best,

Thanks appreciate the direction. Perhaps this is a new feature that Slido could consider. To clarify - I am trying to gather information about several different topics through the balance of the year. The challenge is that Survey users will be learning new insights randomly over the next few months as they meet and engage with more customers. This is really about gather market information and sharing it back to a common repository. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Superpoll ,

Another option would be for you to “Allow multiple responses” but this feature is only allowed for the Open Text and Word Cloud polls. This way you can keep the same survey, and allow your participants to continue logging into this event (if you have a paid plan you can have it active for a year) to submit their learnings.

I hope I’m understanding your use case correctly!

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Best,