Question

Need to allow people to respond to survey multiple times. Is it possible??

• 24 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I would like to use a very brief Slido survey to get feedback from our internal clients after our team completes a project for them. I was thinking we'd keep it open throughout the year and periodically analyze the results. But I'm not sure it will work because it appears a respondent can only answer one time. However, we'll be doing multiple projects for the same group of people. Any creative ideas to accommodate what I'd like to do? Thanks.

2 replies

Badge

Hey @MC22,

In this case I’d recommend duplicating the Survey every time you need a new results, under the same event.

Another way would be duplicating the whole event, but duplicating the Survey seems to be a better solution.

If that wouldn’t work for you, and it must be the same Survey all over again, without resetting the results, please send us an email to support@slido.com, and mention that you need to allow multiple answers in Survey from same device. We can take a look on a customization for you, however, that would allow one person to answer even hundred times in a row.

Hope this helps!

Kindly,

Thanks so much Patrik. We want to use the survey as a means to gather feedback on our department’s work over the course of the year. So we will likely be asking the same group of people the same questions, but about different projects we did for them. And we want to have a consolidated summary of the results. So while duplicating the survey would work to have someone respond more than once (about a different project), unless there’s a way to pull all the results together into one spreadsheet, that wouldn’t really work for what we want to do. I’m trying to avoid doing the results manually, so I will email Slido support to see if they can help. Thanks again. All the best. MC