Question

Slido events and Meeting

• 4 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Would like to know, if it is possible to go from one Slido Event to another Slido Event without having to disconnect from my meeting? Last time I tried to change my Slido Event within my meeting room, it seems that everyone including me, had to disconnect from my meeting to access another Slido Event. Thanks for your answer.  

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Daniel Gagné ,

Are you attempting to switch the Slido event from MS Teams meeting or a Webex Meeting?

Could you share why you are switching to another event in a meeting? Is it to keep data separated or something else so we can understand the use case a bit better?

Alternatively you can reach out to support@slido.com for immediate help troubleshooting.

Best,

Hey Carly, I am using Webex Meeting, and can’t seem to be able to switch from one Slido event to another without disconnecting from my Webex Meeting. I created separate Slido events in order to keep the data separate. Would you know of a way to switch from a Slido event to another without disconnecting from my Webex Meeting? Or can you confirm if this is not possible. Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Daniel Gagné ,

Thanks for clarifying this! I have added a few screenshots here to show you how to Switch to a different Slido event from your Webex meeting.

Click the Hamburger Menu in the top left corner of the sidebar.

Click Switch Event

Then choose which next event you would like to add to the meeting.

Let us know if you have any other questions, if you experience any issues doing these steps please reach out to support@slido.com so we can troubleshoot with you.

Best,

Thanks Carly for this info. This is exactly what I was looking for. Great help!