Question

Slido Quit Unexpectedly Mac Install. Help?

• 14 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I keep getting this message when trying to install Slido on my MAC. Anyone gone through this? 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @TLam ,

Thanks for posting!

Could you please send the log file to our Customer Care team at support@slido.com so we can help troubleshoot?

Slido application logs

These application logs are the most essential piece of information for any investigation. They tell us how the app is behaving and often indicate the root cause of the problem.

To find and send the application logs:

1. Open Finder
  2. Go to Applications 
  3. Find Slido and open it
  4. Click Get logs > Save
  5. Attach the zip file containing the logs to your email message

Best,

I encountered the same problem too! There was no way for me to extract the application log since the app was not even installed on my MacOS. Could you please look into this?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @NTL 

You can manually drag & drop the Slido icon from the first window screen directly into your application folder. your computer will prompt you for the admin account credentials. Once you've entered the password, you'll be all set to start using our Slido for PowerPoint integration.

Here is also a video showing how to do it: https://app.vidcast.io/share/08270a56-d769-4a9d-8093-46d5fdefb653

However, if you receive an error message that says Powerpoint not installed please click on report issue. You can then take a screenshot of that error that opens and message it to support@slido.com. 

Kindly