Whether you aim to test the knowledge of your audience or simply want to engage more people with a little game, then having your audience guess the correct answer in a poll shall do the trick!
In this article:
Mark the correct answer
To create a multiple choice poll with a correct answer:
- Click Create a poll and choose Multiple choice
- Tick Mark correct answer
- Type in your options
- Hover on the option and choose Mark as correct
Reveal the answer
Once you activate your poll and attendees send their votes, you can reveal the correct answer. Simply hover on your poll and click the check icon.
The correct answer will be automatically highlighted in both Present and Participant modes and a checkmark will appear next to it.
Export the results
You'll see the correct answers marked as "1".
Use Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to create a scoreboard
Tracking down the score of the participants will help you to see who got the most answers right and announce the winners in a few minutes. To do so, you'll need the Poll per user export Microsoft Excel file.
- Open the Sheet of your specific room
- Select the data in the column Total Correct Answers
- Rightclick, go to Sort and Sort Largest to Smallest
- Tick Expand the Section and Sort
The look of the tools and leaderboard might differ if you use an older version than Excel 365.
Curious about more?