If you don't want to be glued to your computer while using Slido at your event, you can easily manage Slido with your phone or a tablet.
In this article:
- How to log in to Slido on your smartphone
- Use your smartphone to manage Slido
Log in to Slido on your smartphone
To use your phone as remote control to manage Slido, you need to log in to your account first:
- Go to Slido.com in your browser
- Click on the button in the top right corner
- Log in and choose the event you wish to administer
Logging in through our iOS and Android apps will redirect you to a web version of Admin.
Use your smartphone to manage Slido
You can now manage questions or activate polls from your smartphone just like on the desktop.
Moderate and manage questions
Activate and manage polls
Switch between questions, polls, and ideas
Click the Present screen icon to choose what is displayed in Present mode.