Integrate Slido with Google Slides and start adding polls and quizzes directly to your presentation. You'll be able to display the results and audience questions on your slides in real-time.
In this article:
- Install Slido for Google Slides add-on
- Add live polls and Q&A to your presentation
- How to present with Slido
- Ask your participants to join
- Access settings
Install our add-on
- Install our add-on
- Click Add-on in the menu
- Select Slido and click Open the sidebar
Pro tip: Install our Slido Chrome extension
For seamless presenting, install our Chrome extension.
It is not required but it ensures that your animations, transitions, videos and GIFs all work when presenting with our Slido for Google Slides add-on.
Read more about the limitations.
Add live polls and Q&A to your presentation
- Open the sidebar through Add-ons
- Click Add a live poll or Add a quiz
- Type your question and hit save
A new slide will be automatically created for you which will display the results automatically when presented.
Watch our video guide below:
To add another poll or quiz, click Add interaction.
How to present with Slido
To start presenting your slideshow, remember to click the Present with Slido button in the sidebar.
If you're using our Chrome extension, you can use the regular Present button.
Your polls will be automatically activated once you get to the right slide and your audience will be able to vote in real-time. You can choose how to display your poll results:
- Show immediately: The poll results are displayed as soon as you get to your slide with the poll.
- Show on click: The poll itself is displayed automatically when you get to your slide with the poll. Advancing one more click will display the poll results (see the GIF below).
- Do not show: The poll itself is displayed automatically when you get to your slide with the poll. Advancing one more click will take you to the next slide in your presentation without showing the poll results.
Ask your audience to join
Ask your audience to join using the instructions on the intro slide. Once they visit slido.com and enter the presentation code, they will be able to vote in the polls and participate in the Q&A.
If you need to access your event settings to adjust Slido features or set up branding and customization for your event, simply click the Gear icon in your sidebar and open Settings. The same works for Exports, if you wish to download your data after the event.
Slido admin will then open in a new tab.