Solved

Org Owner can't host slido of another user

Hi Slido Community. As the Slido Organisation Owner, I am able to view all Slido events for all users when I log on to the portal.  If I then access a slido that was created by one of the users, I am unable to add myself as a collaborator since I am already the org owner and have access to all Slido events by default (Error shown when trying to add myself:  “User already has access to the event”). 

When I host a Webex Webinar and try to add Slido, I am not able to add any of the user-created slido events to the Webinar.  The only Slido events I have access to are the events that I created myself. 

Am I missing something? Is something not working as it should? Should I be able to add Slido events to my Webex event even if I was not the original creator of the event?

icon

Best answer by Ondrej from Slido 11 March 2024, 14:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @JROSS 

can you please take a look in the integration if you can find a filter that would filter also events created by others? Also the event needs to have current event dates to be able to add it to the integration. 

Thank you Ondrej for pointing out the filter in the integration. That worked and I can now see all the Slido events.