Question

Allowing participants to fill out a survey multiple times

• 5 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to allow participants to fill out the same survey mutliple times using the same event code/url?

Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Katie1974,

You’re right it’s not possible to set up multiple responses from one device in admin - but we can definitely customize your event for you so that after every submission, the survey refreshes and is ready for the next person. 

However, this free customization has to be requested via email. Please email support@slido.com with reference to your use case, link to the event you’d like the customization for, and our team will get it done! :)

Let us know if there’s anything else that we can help with in the meantime.

Hi there,

I just wanted to follow up to this question. We are trying to have a Slido survey open at a community event to receive community feedback. We would like to have it open on a tablet, however, once someone responds there isn’t a way for the next person to respond unless a new browser is used. Is there any way around this for collecting multiple survey responses from the same browser at public events?

Thanks

Badge

Hi @melmint01,

Thanks for using Slido Community. :) 

Once someone submits responses to a survey and then opens the survey again using the same device/browser, they can only edit their responses, not submit new ones. This will overwrite their original submissions, so once you export data, you’ll only see the latest submissions. 

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best,

Adam