Question

How to enable display name to replies

• 19 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

We use Slido in every company meeting and allow all the employees to ask questions anonymously if they like.

We noticed that the reply is also anonymous when replying to an anonymous question. 

How can we keep the questions anonymous but make all replies display the replier name?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Saray,

In case you have in privacy set that you require everyone to be anonymous then also replies will be required as anonymous. But in case you have in the settings that people can also submit their names then a reply to anonymous question can be written under a name. 

Also in case you reply as a moderator via admin then you can write under your name even if everyone is required to be anonymous. 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else. 

Hi Ondrej! Thank you for your reply, I was wondering if there is a way to make all replies by name at the same tie we are allowing Anonymous questions.

We would like to have our employees to have the option to submit questions as Anonymous if they want, but we want all replies to be by name.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Saray,

this is an option that is not possible in Slido. The settings is applied to both questions and replies.