Question

Speaker photos on the agenda

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

When I was using agenda editing, I used to be able to add speaker photos, It's not available anymore.

Who can help me find this feature

3 replies

Badge

Hey @Kayokoshin,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

After thoughtful consideration and in line with our long-term vision for Slido's development, we've decided to deprecate Speaker image feature within the Agenda due to its reliance on unsupported technology.

Our commitment to providing the best user experience and maintaining a highly reliable platform has driven this decision. We believe it's essential to focus our resources on building features that align with our vision and will better serve you in the long run.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

We’re happy to help.

Kindly,

Hi, 

This was a really useful feature. It significantly helped us find speakers at the event. We have done an event since this feature was deprecated and found that we really struggled to find the speakers without it. Are you currently working on a new feature to replace this one? It would be of great help if you are. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @kittttty ,

We dont currently have anything on our roadmap at this time.

We offer the option to add an Image to a Poll but this is the only other feature that would allow the uploading of an image to Slido.

Would you be able to use any Presentation tool such as Powerpoint or Google Slides and integrate Slido? This way you would be able to add an introduction slide with the speakers name and photo.

Let us know if this helps.

Best,