Question

Tracking participants by name while they still remain anonymous to other participants

• 5 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi there, I am going to be purchasing the enterprise option and will be setting the anonymity to default - always stay anonymous.

Is there a way that the admins (me) could still track who answers polls and Q&As without other attendees seeing this information? 

Essentially, we’d like to be able to track a participant’s responses and activities throughout the conference and in pre and post event surveys without any other participants seeing the names. 

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Hayley B ,

Thanks for your interest in Slido!

Currently, any Anonymous submission is truly anonymous and there is no way for us to tell who this person is.

If you are using this for Polling, the only poll that has the option to display the respondents name is Open Text Poll. If you were wanting to use this for Q&A, I would suggest enabling Moderation and not allowing any of the submitted questions to be shared publicly but having people submit using their Names, this way you can see who it was that sent in the question but other participants cannot see any posted questions.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,