Solved

Using Powerpoint without the download

• 24 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all, first time user and planning to use Slido at a conference in September.

I don’t want to use the Slido powerpoint download as it will not be my presenting laptop on the day, and asking uncertain presenters to configure their own presentations would be difficult anyway.

So, what is the best way for the presenter to ask a question/poll of the audience? 

Assume I have pre notification of the question / poll and have entered it in the event list already. 

Should I just ask the presenter to include the slido url on their slide that takes them to the slido poll?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Patrik from Slido 25 July 2023, 12:44

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi @Paul_ ,

Our Powerpoint integration works only if you download it into a computer which you will use for presenting. More information on the details can be found here.

In this case you could have the present mode opened on the laptop that is used for presenting, and just switch from presentation to the present mode and back. It works like this.

I hope this helps, in case you’d like to ask more questions regarding this, or take a closer look on your setup I’d recommend to contact us on support@slido.com so we can dig deeper into this with you :)

Have a great day!