Sometimes, it's great to activate more polls at the same time. There are three ways how to do it - you can either group your polls into a survey, share them as external links or you can use multiple rooms.
In this article:
- Group more polls using a survey
- Use External links
- Divide polls into Multiple rooms
Group multiple polls using a survey
Creating a survey allows you to add multiple poll questions and activate them all at once.
- Go to Live Polls
- Click Create poll and select Survey
- Fill in the details
Your participants will see all the questions of the survey on their devices. You'll be able to display in Present mode only one question at a time by clicking the arrow button.
If you already created your polls, you can merge them into a survey.
This solution works for activating both multiple polls and surveys at the same time. Using our External links feature, you can have polls and surveys accessible from Participant mode at any time.
- Copy the links of your created polls or surveys
- Open Event settings
- Paste the links under External links (Customization -> Participant mode)
Your participants can find the links in the event’s sidebar.
Divide polls into Multiple rooms
To display more questions at the same time, you can create a separate room for each poll or survey.
- Go to Settings and create separate rooms
- Create a poll in each room and activate it
- Have people submit their votes and then deactivate the poll in each room
Quick tip: Duplicate your existing polls into Multiple rooms
If you've already created your polls in one room, you can easily copy them to another room by clicking the three vertical dots - Duplicate and selecting the preferred room. You can duplicate one poll or survey at a time.
Gather feedback throughout the whole event by creating a special room to use exclusively for a feedback survey