Sometimes you might want to ask the same poll question more than once or in more than one room during your event. You do not need to create these polls manually, you can simply duplicate them!
In this article:
- Duplicate poll questions
- Duplicate poll questions to different rooms
- Duplicate poll questions in bulk
- Duplicate poll questions to a new event
Duplicate poll questions
To duplicate a poll within the same room:
- Hover on your poll question
- Click the Options icon
- Select Duplicate
Duplicate poll questions to different rooms
When using more than one room in Slido, you can copy your poll question into that room.
Simply hit duplicate in the menu and select your room.
Hold down Ctrl or Cmd on your keyboard to select more than one room
Duplicate poll questions in bulk
If needed, you can also duplicate more than one poll at the same time.
- Hover over the icons of the polls you wish to duplicate
- Tick the boxes
- Select Duplicate in the upper menu
Duplicate poll questions to a new event
If you wish to use the same set of polls in a new event, you have to duplicate the whole event itself first. Once duplicated, feel free to delete what you don't need from your old event anymore.
- Hover over the event, click the options icon and select Duplicate
- Change the event name and code if needed
- Hit Duplicate
Without an active subscription, your new event will be automatically set up as Basic.