Present mode allows you to display audience questions, ideas, and poll results instantly. No matter if your audience is remote or in the room, everyone can be heard and see how their vote counts. Therefore, showing the Present mode is a great way to drive the interaction during your event.
Present Slido on your computer
All you need to run Slido for your event is a good Internet connection and a computer. To display Present mode:
- Log in to your account and select your event
- Click Present to open Present mode in a new tab or hover over the button and select Present in fullscreen
- You can Copy the Present mode link and share it with your colleagues or AV technicians so they can display it on a different screen.
- The present mode dynamically adjusts to your screen resolution or ratio.
- Full-screen shortcuts
- for Mac: Command + Shift + F
- for Windows: F11
- You can now Zoom In/Out when displaying poll results to your participants in Present mode and Google Slides!
- This ensures participants can see their contribution to the discussion and presenters won’t need to scroll as much, it’s a win win!
Hope you like it!
Curious about more?