Question

Creating a radar view

• 25 March 2024
  • 6 replies

I would like to create a Radar view based on the review of 9 questions based on ratings into a radar view consolidating all 9 answers….

https://app.sli.do/event/2cJ8kyzTiD2CsVwUM14jod/embed/polls/4ac13799-f725-4f5f-bd65-7413dec7207b

Any idea how to perform this ?

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @DWAE ,

This wouldnt be possible to do within Slido itself, we only offer the poll results view by default or for Multiple Choice you can show your results as a Pie Chart.

We will submit this as a feature request to the team, if you could share an example of what you’d like it to look like and a bit more details on how you’d expect this to work we would be happy to look at it!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is a snapshot of what I am trying to reproduce.
There are 9 questions…. (noted 1 to 10)
The results are to be consolidated in a radar view :-)
Hope this illustrates my intend…

Thanks again for taking the time.
Best regards,

Denis

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @DWAE 

thank you for the screenshot and all the details. We will pass this as well to our team as a feature request. 

THanks a lot for your reply.
I appreciate this might require some time.

Just as an information, we are planning our event to take place on May 29th… (but I do not trust the feature will be available by then...)

Thanks a lot for your appreciated and valuable feedback.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @DWAE 

at this point we do not have such feature in our roadmap so in case this is important for you I would recommend checking some other tool that could do that radar view. 

All feature requests are evaluated by our product team and not all of them make it to the product so I can’t promise if we will have such feature in the future.

Hi @Ondrej from Slido 

No worries, having this features is a nice to have and a great way to build interactions.

Best regards,

Denis