Share access and add guest collaborators to your event

• 24 August 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

I am trying to share access to an event with a colleague of mine (she does not have a license) but as soon as I enter her email I receive the following message: Sent invitation failed. It worked with another colleague’s email however. Does anyone have a hint how to resolve this issue? Thanks :)

Same problem - I think it’s something new with Slido 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @jcredstory

This is currently not possible with how the feature works. Guest can manage entire event and it cannot be set for a specific room only but I will pass this as a product idea from you. 

Badge

Hi, i think that one delegated right is missing : guest should be able to turn on/off rooms. The room creation should remain an admin privilège, but when rooms are used to separate sequences of a meeting, a moderator guest should be able to desactivate the current room (used as a topic) and activate the next topic / room

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @plizon ,

Those that are Guests from outside of your organization will not have access to the Settings of the event, they are only granted moderator access to assist with adding polls, activating/deactivating polls, and moderating the Q&A.

Those that are Guests from within your organization (they have a paid User seat on the same organization) will have access to the Settings of the event and can enable/disable the different Rooms you have within the event if needed.

Let us know if this helps.

Best,

Badge

Hey @plizon ,

Those that are Guests from outside of your organization will not have access to the Settings of the event, they are only granted moderator access to assist with adding polls, activating/deactivating polls, and moderating the Q&A.

Those that are Guests from within your organization (they have a paid User seat on the same organization) will have access to the Settings of the event and can enable/disable the different Rooms you have within the event if needed.

Let us know if this helps.

Best,

Hi Carly, i’m aware of that. My comment was more a suggestion feature. As a guest can handle a whole event, being able to hide/unhide rooms can be feature to allow to guest

I am trying to add someone as a collaborator but its giving me:  “Inviting a user with an active seat request is prohibited. Please approve or decline the seat first”  I don’t know what this means. I haven’t had issues adding others as collaborators.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @EConrad ,

It seems like the person you’re sending the invitation as a Guest to has a pending (unaccepted) invitation as a User seat on your organization which would block them from being able to accept the Guest invitation.

Could you please reach out to support@slido.com and provide the email you are attempting to invite as a Guest, we can then look at the accounts to see where their email stands in our system.

Best,

I want to invite colleagues to moderate and respond to questions only and not be able to manage edit or archive my polls, quizzes, etc. How do I do that? 

I would like to share a created quiz created in slido to let others in my organization use it. However, would like to prevent others from editing the quiz questions. Is that possible?